Saturday, August 6, 2011

Introducing: Us

Before my children arrived, in the months leading up to their birth, I wrote to them. If I had a few moments to spare, or when I was feeling especially thankful for them growing inside me, I would jot down what I was feeling (thinking, praying, dreaming). And of course, let's not forget my many pregnant emotional ramblings. That should certainly make for some good reading material when I give them their "Mommy Journals" down the road. After each little letter in their notebook I would always end it with the same sentiment, "Love Always, Mommy."
My every day revolves around my kids. I am always trying to be the best role model for them that I can be. I will always be their protector, their teacher, their boo-boo kisser. I can promise that I will always have their back and love them always.

So here is a blog about us. ( Me: Ashlie, Hubby: Zac, Daughter: Lillie, Son: Nijel )
A young growing family. Not too hip. Not too cool. Just a whole lotta love and a whole lotta God's blessings.

Love Always,
Mommy (Ashlie)

Here's a couple pictures of the kiddos. They are so much more photogenic than I am!
Lillie making a "funny face". Mostly I just think she's beautiful.

Nijel - 14 weeks old in his sissy's room.

No comments:

Post a Comment