Sunday, August 7, 2011

Happy Anniversary To Us!

Zachary and I will be married 5 years this Friday (August 12). It feels like SO many more.

Don't worry I say that to his face too.

Honestly though, I say that because I feel like I've known him forever. We pretty much clicked right off the start. You know the cliche, "When you know, you know." Well, it's true. We did!

In some related, exciting news: We ordered my anniversary presents tonight!
1.) Flip Video: Which is the same present that I got last year on our 4th anniversary. I'm possibly more excited to get it this year though. Just as my luck would have it, our first Flip pooped out right when I needed it the most! (Just after the birth of our son, Nijel.) The USB connection magically and ever so inconveniently stopped working. Bummer. And...
2.) The Joovy Scooter x2 Double Stroller (in Orangie). I have been looking for a double stroller that will accomodate Lillie's tall height (37'') and allow her room to grow being that she is only 2 years old, as well as be safe and comfortable for the new guy who will be 4 months old this month.

Some extra exciting news: I will be able to do a video review of the Joovy Scooter x2 Double Stroller! So be watching for that. I may also do a review of Nijel's Fisher Price Rainforest Jumperoo! (Which, if you are thinking of getting one for your little one, just go right ahead. I have nothing but good things to say about it. Obviously, my review will be a touch more detailed than that.)

Tomorrow we are heading out to Holiday World & Splashin' Safari with Lillie. It's a very special day! She get's to have several hours of fun with Mommy and Daddy. She's just too excited that Daddy took a day off of work to spend quality time with her! She has been requesting that he take vacation to play with her for weeks now. (She's madly in love with her Daddy -- it's pretty adorable.)

There will be pictures of our adventure to come!


Love Always,
Mommy (Ashlie)


A few pictures from our wedding day.

No comments:

Post a Comment